We are the World’s
First VR esports League
The Highest Level of VR esports Competition
The VR Challenger League is the first VR esports league, presented by Intel, Oculus, and ESL. It will encompass both European and North American communities with regular online and offline competition.
The VR Challenger League will complete it’s inaugural season at IEM Katowice 2018, building off the results at Oculus Connect 4, ESL One Hamburg, Intel Extreme Masters Oakland, and Dreamhack Winter.
Each event will see the top competitors of the event take home a share of a $200,000 prize pool.
IEM KatowiceMarch 3-4, 2018
- The VRCL comes to it’s hotly anticipated conclusion at IEM Katowice. The world’s top 8 Echo Arena and The Unspoken competitors will come together to determine who are the VR Challenger League Season 1 champions.
Dreamhack WinterDecember 1-4, 2017
- The last regular season stop for the VRCL decided Europe’s representative for The Unspoken. Over the course of the event, Yawning Soldier proved why he’s at the top of the EU Rankings and took home a convincing first place finish.
IEM OaklandNovember 18-19, 2017
- The Unspoken makes its VRCL offline debut at IEM Oakland. 8 of North America’s best battled over the title, but in the end, Reukifellth claimed victory over his opponents to earn himself a spot at the Grand Finals in Poland.
ESL One HamburgOctober 28-29, 2017
- Europe throws it’s hat into the ring at ESL One Hamburg. A highly competitive field saw team Jacks take the European VRCL title for Echo Arena
Oculus Connect 4October 11-12, 2017
- The VRCL’s inaugural stop at Oculus Connect this year crowned the kings of the North American Echo Arena scene, ec.LiP.se granting them qualification to the Grand Finals in Katowice Poland.